The principals of The Make Life Good Company have diverse backgrounds that allow them to bring a unique perspective to the the company.
- More than thirty years of professional HR experience, with a strong interest today in the increasingly emerging role of the HR department as a strategic partner, designing and implementing employee retention strategies and group incentive plans.
- Principal and Founder of a human resources and compensation consulting firm since 1988, and manages and oversees all company operations, including the design, development, and implementation of client HR programs.
- Serves as an adjunct professor of business and business management at various New England colleges and universities, including Bryant University, Clark University, the University of Massachusetts at Boston, among several others.
- Designations and Certificates: SPHR, MBA, BSIE, Managing Principal and Founder of Westminster Associates, manages and oversees all Company operations.
- Was one of the first 200 people in the U.S. to be certified in the field of Compensation by the former American Compensation Association.
- Certified by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
- Early in his more than 30-year career, was an internal International and Domestic Compensation Consultant at Raytheon's Corporate Headquarters in Lexington, MA.
- Earned his MBA in Organization and Management from Syracuse University
- Graduate of the University of Rhode Island's College of Industrial Engineering where he received his B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering.
- A serial entrepreneur who has started various businesses including a marketing consulting firm, an Internet ecommerce business specializing in travel accessories, and a consumer goods manufacturer and marketer of a product for menswear.
- Served as an adjunct professor for 10 years at several New England colleges and universities, including Boston University College of Communication, Emerson College, the University of Rhode Island, Stonehill College, Salve Regina University, among others.
- Received a Master's degree in public relations from Ball State University and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism and media studies.
- Worked at several leading regional and national advertising and public relations agencies.
- Works in the financial service industry, specifically hedge funds.
- Currently assistant vice president in the Performance Measurement Group at State Street Global Advisors, a major Boston-based financial services company.
- Earned a Masters in Business Administration at the University of Massachusetts at Boston.
- Received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a concentration in technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Works as a defined benefits analyst at Transamerica.
- Serves as a social media advisor at My Therapy Consult.
- Received a MBA from Clark University Graduate School of Management, a BA in business from Clark University and studied at the Universidad de Chile.